Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for freelance 3D animators with a great understanding of game animation (gameplay and cinematics). The ideal candidate should have experience animating characters (biped, quadruped, winged characters, etc.), clothing, and props with a solid grasp of the principles of animation. You will be working collaboratively with our senior animators to ensure we achieve a unified look and high quality throughout the projects.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience as an Animator in the creative industry.
- Strong knowledge of game animations and game engine implementation.
- Excellent hand-keyed animation skills, motion capture retargeting and clean-up.
- Good knowledge of cinematography.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with limited direction.
- Being receptive to feedback, willing to learn, and embrace continuous improvement.
- Experience with animation software such as Maya, 3ds Max, and Motion Builder.
- Knowledge in dynamics, scripting, tool creation.
- Knowledge in rigging and skinning.
- Basic understanding of related disciplines (modeling, texturing, UV mapping, lighting and rendering).