Streamline Studios is a leading AAA video games developer based in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. We partner with leading game studios to co-develop games on all fronts. We believe in T.E.A.M (Together Everyone Achieves More), which is at the heart of everything that we do. As we consistently expand our presence here in Malaysia, we look for the best talent to help us continually deliver excellence.
Associate Producer will develop assigned segments of products or for entire products, from concept to release and for potentially leading the production efforts on smaller projects under the supervision of Senior Management. Associate Producer have a passion for managing projects and ensuring the vision of the game is carried through to production without any delays.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create and maintain schedules, resource plans at stages of development from concept to completion
• Assist Production Manager with overseeing and managing internal and/or external resources to meet production schedules and maintain a coherent creative vision throughout the entire development life cycle of a project
• Work closely across teams (QA, engineering, art production and design) and help manage dependencies and coordinate deliverable including new features and creative assets
• Advises the Producer and Director on process and pipeline optimizations across various discipline
• Identify risks that may slow down production, and work with the Production Manager and the Leads to proactively formulate solutions.
• Communicate plans and corresponding outcomes to stakeholders (internal and external)
• Coordinate and assist and execute with marketing, sales, focus testing, outsourcing and other external parties
• Supervision of personnel including but not limited to work allocation, training, material, and human resource acquisitions and conflict mediation.
• Take on an active role in being a good role model and mentor to the artists and leads, be a proponent of the Streamline Games culture.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in production and project management (game, media, animation)
• Strong time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, solve problems, juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• You have practiced knowledge of project management methodologies, ideally including scrum
• Adept at the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Flexibility to take on additional responsibilities, as assigned by senior management
• You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills and can get ideas across in a clear and concise manner
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• An ability to listen intently and understand engineer and artist needs.
• Good eye for game quality and strong advocate for the end-user experience
• Must be able to effectively communicate risks and obstacles both to managed team members, as well as to your direct supervisor
• Ability to oversee schedules of external teams without any loss in effectiveness
• Familiarity with the gaming market and industry trends, as they relate to game development and market research
• Past game design, programming, or artwork experience
• Previously shipped a commercial game in a production role
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Note: By submitting your application, you confirm that you have read and understood the Personal Data Protection Notice and consent to the processing of your personal data by Streamline.