We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced individual looking for a challenge and change of pace. As a 3D Rigger, you will report to the Lead Artist and work with a team of artists to create animation rigs for characters, clothing, creatures, props and vehicles.
We believe in T.E.A.M (Technology, Execution, Advisory and Mastery), which is at the heart of everything that we do. As we consistently expand our presence here in Malaysia, we look for the best talent to help us continually deliver excellence. As such, we believe the 3D Rigger must have a passion in self-development by continuity to deliver top quality rigs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure rigs are intuitive, responsive and pipeline friendly
- Troubleshoot rigging issues to ensure standards are met
- Works efficiently and effectively within the technical constraints of production while generating high-quality artwork that matches (or) exceeds studios standards
- Communicates regularly with the Lead Artist regarding the status of current tasks; obtains Lead Artists guidance and approval as required to advance tasks, project initiatives, and milestones
- Assist in maintaining consistency and quality of Rig with the Leads and Art Director
- Consistently refine your own artistic abilities and learn new software packages and in-house tools
- Familiarizing and learning to use proprietary technologies or software as necessary
- Contribute and help build a positive team environment
- Expert level proficiency in Rigging software, either 3ds Max or Maya
- Is an excellent communicator with exceptional organizational skills
- Solid understanding of Rigging techniques and bones functions, good knowledge about anatomy, able to create good and nice deformation on the character body surface.
- Has experience in various rig setups e.g. bipedal, winged characters etc.
- Is proficient in software packages and tools of the games industry including Game Engine technologies such as Unreal
- Experience in scripting languages, shader materials, and/or in-game asset management
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Note: By submitting your application, you confirm that you have read and understood the Personal Data Protection Notice and consent to the processing of your personal data by Streamline.