As a 3D Environment Artist, you will need to solve a wide range of problems with well-rounded experience across multiple disciplines, with a specialization in the environment production workflow.
You thrive on collaboration and report to the Lead Artist to work as a team towards the monthly content pushes and milestones. You have a natural curiosity for all parts of the creative pipeline, and invest time improving your skills.
- Delivering excellence
- Works efficiently and effectively within the technical constraints of production
- Generates high-quality artwork that matches or exceeds studio standards
- Keep the Lead Artist up to date regarding the status of tasks at all times
- Obtain the Lead Artists guidance and approval as needed on tasks, project initiatives, and milestones
- Proactively schedule own time as necessary, notify Managers and Lead Artists in advance of upcoming roadblocks and challenges
- Team and personal development
- Consistently refine one’s own artistic abilities and learn new software packages and in-house tools
- Keeping up to date with industry trends that are rooted in gaming technologies.
- Contribute and help build a positive team environment
- Being open to working on more technical tasks occasionally, e.g. making a complex shader for a character
- Expert in at least three areas of 3D artistic production.
- Proficient with the software packages and tools of the games industry, including Game Engine Technologies such as Unreal.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Experience in an artistic position is a plus.
- Experience or base knowledge of scripting languages, shader materials, and in-game asset management is a plus.
Note: By submitting your application, you confirm that you have read and understood the Personal Data Protection Notice and consent to the processing of your personal data by Streamline.